[asterisk-biz] View from a side competitor

Kim C. Callis kim.callis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 00:34:12 MST 2007

I guess Fonality was the start, but there is nothing wrong with a general
overview of some of the programs available...

On 2/19/07, Paul <ast2005 at 9ux.com> wrote:

> Is this discussion about partner programs in general or specifically
> about Fonality's program? Where is this thread going?
>
> Bill Michaelson wrote:
>
> > Sent where? Disallowed by what?
> >
> > Derrick Moennick wrote:
> >
> >> Bill,
> >>
> >> Sorry but the info I sent on the reseller/partner program is
> >> currently being disallowed from viewing.
> >>
> >> Derrick

Kim C. Callis
kim.callis at gmail.com
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher
a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently and die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects!"
-- Robert A. Heinlein