[asterisk-biz] An alternative partner option

Robbie Hanlon r.hanlon at soft-telecom.com
Mon Feb 19 14:49:09 MST 2007

Hello All,

For those looking for a partner/reseller opportunity I invite you to check
out www.soft-telecom.com <http://www.soft-telecom.com/> . Soft Telecom is an
Irish software development company. We have developed 4 applications for
Asterisk under the VOX Office brand. These include PBX Admin for PBX set-up
and maintenance, Queue Monitor delivers real-time info on queue activity,
Reporter lets you run reports on queues, CDRs, billing over time and Vox for
Windows, a desktop productivity tool that makes managing a handset easier.

We are looking for partners to work with us to develop our market presence
around the world. We have what we believe is a very pro-partnership business
model in that there is a relatively low limit on what partners can buy from
us but a relatively high limit on what we will supply to them. The result is
a significant potential profit opportunity for anyone who commits to the
platform.

Just as important, we also believe we have a very good product. If you would
like more info or to arrange a Webex demo feel free to call or mail me.

Many thanks

Robbie Hanlon

CEO

Soft Telecom