[asterisk-biz] Need Mexico Termination - Lots Of It!

Kim C. Callis kim.callis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 08:25:02 MST 2007

Speaking of Mexico... I am looking for DID availability in 661, 664, 646
area of Baja California, MX

On 2/15/07, Sagitel - Gerencia <danieldiaz at sagitel.net> wrote:

> Hello Gregory,
>
> Can you tell me which rates are you looking?
>
> Regards
>
> Daniel

Kim C. Callis
kim.callis at gmail.com
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher
a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently and die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects!"
-- Robert A. Heinlein