[asterisk-biz] Fanless solution

David Veilleux dave at planettelecom.com
Wed Feb 14 10:18:34 MST 2007

These guys have great stuff...

www.acrosser.com

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com]On Behalf Of shadowym
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 9:26 AM
To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-biz] Fanless solution

Hi there,

I'm looking for a compact fanless solution preferrably wall mountable and
not too exotic.  It needs to be commercial grade.  I don't really consider
most of the Via ITX solutions I have seen commercial grade but perhaps
someone can convince me otherwise.

This solution is about the best I have found.  Maybe a bit on the exotic
side but I like the fact it is wall mountable AND has 2 PCI slots which I
have been having trouble finding.  Anyone have any experience with this
company and their products?
http://www.nexcom.com/product/productshow.jsp?iid=11&pid=377