[asterisk-biz] Virtual PBX / online IVRS solution for end customers

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Wed Feb 14 06:36:00 MST 2007

Sam,

Please check our Enswitch product:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

On this page you will find links to a list of features and working demo
of the web interface. It's in production today at over 20 carrier
edition customers with up to tens of thousands of live users.

If you'd like more details please contact me off list and I'd be
delighted to discuss your requirements in more detail. We can also put
you in contact with existing customers who can attest to Enswitch's
power and flexibility, and Integrics' level of support.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799
sip:acunningham at integrics.com