[asterisk-biz] Need Mexico Termination - Lots Of It!

Gregory Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Tue Feb 13 13:57:52 MST 2007

Hello,
	I have a few opporunities to traffic a significant amount of traffic
to Mexico if there are any carriers that are interested in it. Termination
will be Public Internet based, and upwards of 50 million minutes / month.
Looking for blended rates and a rate deck for the entire country. I'm
willing to aggregate this traffic over multiple carriers and LCR, or if your
organization has the ability to handle the entire load, let me know.

E-mail preferred. Good quality routes please, and serious inquiries only.