[asterisk-biz] Cisco Router for supply a connection from PABX to Asterisk ?

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Tue Feb 13 13:17:28 MST 2007

This is exactly the solution I used to connect a Definity G3 to a number
of Asterisk boxes.

We used a 2600 series with a VoIP board and T1/ISDN PRI card. The G3 was
connected to the Cisco with a T1 cross over cable. The Cisco then routed
the calls to and from the G3 using ulaw. It worked very well.

Mark