[asterisk-biz] Inbound only services in the USA

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sun Feb 11 20:50:36 MST 2007

On 2/12/07, Craig Guy <cguy at bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a service similar to Voxbone (inbound DID's) and with a
> t.38
> capability.  I am interested initially in LA DID's, but would like to
> exand
> to other locations in the future (eg Manhattan, San Francisco).  Would be
> looking at up to 100,000 min/month inbound and about 35 concurrent calls
> capability.

maybe with that volume voxbone would cut you a deal, their pedestrian price
would be like $667.50 iirc (going from memory, first 2 channels $7.50, $20
per additional).  I also dont know about T.38 with them.

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200
http://www.trxtel.com the VoIP provider that pays you!