[asterisk-biz] VoIP Application Hosting

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Sat Feb 10 21:11:21 MST 2007

Hello Glenn,

We can provide managed hosted VoIP Servers.

If you can provide me with your providers IP, I can provide you with a
Traceroute / ping output which can gives us more knowledge regarding
latencies.

Also, since our datacenter is located in Ohio, its central location and
is almost equidistant to your provider who can be in east or west (i.e.
pings below 25ms)

Please email me off the list along with your server requirements (like
you want to go in with standard single processor boxes or multi
processor boxes ?)

Looking forward to hear from you,

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,
The Enterprise Linux Company (TM),
www.enterux.com
(P.S.: And yes, we dont charge $200/hour for any fixes :P)