[asterisk-biz] Small business traditional phones or IP Phone?

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 7 10:44:53 MST 2007

If you have a choice, separate cabling is better than trying to mess around
with a Vlan/QoS switch IMHO.  Remember the golden rule, KISS!

Do any of these 2 port phones do QoS where they would prioritize their own
traffic over traffic on their downstream port?  If so how well does it work
if your, for example, downloading bittorrent full blast and trying to talk
on the phone?