[asterisk-biz] Asterisk - Reseller Options

Tom Schouteden tom at linugen.com
Mon Feb 5 08:45:48 MST 2007

Hi Glenn

> I am currently researching various asterisk-based solutions to resell to our
> customers.
>
> Are there other (commercial) asterisk-based PBX Systems that an attractive
> reseller package?

You should have a look at our Sipcat VoIP platform.  We offer
interesting partnership opportunities.  You can apply for partnership
here <http://www.sipcat.com/company/partner.php> but let me address your
specific questions first:

> Here is what we are looking for:
>
> 1.)  Integration:  We would be interested installing/configuring/managing
> the system ourselves, with the option to contact the company if there are
> any issues arising beyond the scope of our asterisk knowledge.  We should be
> able to handle most (if not all) questions/issues.

Sipcat comes as a downloadable ISO software image.  This means you can
easily burn it to a CD-R and install it on any server system you like.
We have an extensive manual and online knowledgebase available and
provide both 1st and 2nd line support if required.

> 2.)  Demos:  We will be attending several trade shows (After Oct 2007) and
> would like to demo this system.  So, before we decide to partner up with a
> company, we need to install/test/learn about it in our environment before
> taking this to the public, thus we would require a demo build (We can
> provide the hardware).

You can find an online demo system available here
<http://www.sipcat.com/products/demo.php>, but we also offer a free
complete version (up to 4 users) available for download on our website.
  This allows you to familiarize yourself with the look and feel of the
application.

> 3.)  Minimum Orders:  Since we are a start-up business (Office officially
> opening Sept 2007), our customer base will be quite small.  Therefore, we
> will require a "grace period" to gain a customer base.

We do not require a minimum order, for details about our partnership
program, please apply online.

> We are open to both US-based and International companies to partner with.
> Whoever has the best combination of reseller options/asterisk features is
> what we are looking for.

> There are other variables that are involved in our choice of reseller
> partners, so please feel free to contact me via email or phone (270)
> 908-0057.  You can visit our website at:   http://www.netstarsolutions.com

For more information you can always visit our website at
http://www.sipcat.com/  Let me know if there are any more questions,
I'll be glad to answer them.

Kind regards

Tom Schouteden