[asterisk-biz] enclosure for rack case ?

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Sun Feb 4 13:11:42 MST 2007

You described it as "small office" so I wonder how much total storage
you would be needing.

Start with a cheap bare chassis. Add a good power supply and enough good
fans. Use fan filters unless it is going into a room that already has
air filtration. Give it clean power even if that means adding a $50 ups.
I believe that much is needed for any electronics and drives you select.