[asterisk-biz] Asterisk - Reseller Options (Resend)

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Sun Feb 4 07:53:42 MST 2007

Glenn,

You may care consider Enswitch:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

On this page you will find links to a list of features and working demo
of the web interface. It's in production today at over 20 carrier
edition customers with up to tens of thousands of live paying users.
We're now looking to establish relationships with partners to sell,
install, and support Enswitch systems. If you meet the requirements at:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/partner/

I'd be delighted to discuss how we can work together in more detail. We
can also put you in contact with existing partners and customers who can
attest to Enswitch's power and flexibility, and Integrics' level of support.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799
sip:acunningham at integrics.com