[asterisk-biz] Not one to bitch and moan, but...

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 05:50:17 MST 2007

I too am confused.

We routinely sell Digium/Asterisk PBX systems to people and I've never had
this problem.

Hardware? voipsupply.com (Let's not get in a battle about the best place to
purchase stuff from... just find a place you like and that gives you a good
discount, and stick with them.  We use voipsupply for all hardware).

Marketing?  Make up your own brochures on why your PBX system is so good,
and how it can outperform those others.  Not that expensive, especially if
you have a colour laser printer.

Support?  Well.. I guess all I can say about this is, learn Asterisk a
little better.  Business Edition support is great for an end user who is
doing it for their business, but hopefully if you are consulting, you know
enough about Linux and Asterisk to be able to fix issues when they come up!

So, remind me what the problem is again?