[asterisk-biz] Asterisk - Reseller Options (Resend)

Ming Guang Yong ming.guang.yong at voiceroute.net
Sat Feb 3 19:49:57 MST 2007

Glenn,
You might want to consider Druid's OEM program where you get to co-brand
Druid using your own logo and add custom pages
http://www.voiceroute.net/site/index.php?p=partners

Druid description is at:
http://www.voiceroute.net/site/index.php?p=druid
We have a live demo
http://www.voiceroute.net/site/index.php?p=livedemo

If you have any questions, please contact me at Voiceroute 650-331-1732
ext 301

Ming