[asterisk-biz] Hi Honies! I'm home!

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 07:37:19 MST 2007

Thanks Mark Spencer, you have started an huge revolution in the "black box"
proprietary telephony world.

Following Asterisk wheel growing and learning from the community, there are
so many careers and business changed  that I must say it here:

Thank you!

By the way thank you for your letter on my dCAP.

Best Regards,
Marco Mouta

Ps. With Asterisk is not a matter of "Is that possible?" but a matter of
"how"!