[asterisk-biz] AADK

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Sat Feb 3 06:33:36 MST 2007

Matt Gibson wrote:
> Are there any plans to have this in a "half version" in terms of ports
> and analogue adapters?  Something that was half the cost would be nice
> for dual installations for failover.

When it is offered as a retail product, it will be in a variety of
configurations, ranging from zero to eight analog ports. However, I can
assure you that halving the number of analog ports will not halve the
price (since the unit itself does not cost zero dollars <G>), nor is the
current price you are seeing necessarily what it will cost as a retail
product (not a developers kit).