[asterisk-biz] Looking for Asterisk Content writers / VoIP Providers

Glenn Campbell campbell.glenn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 16:37:44 MST 2007

I have been working on a website (http://www.doasterisk.com) and have
recently added the ability to submit article submissions from visitors.

If you are interested, please visit doAsterisk.com and submit your article.
(Note:  Article submissions may advertise their business services on the
published article)

You can also include embedded youtube and google videos on your submission.

If you are an ITSP, we have added a section that will allow you to post your
services as well (via our marketplace).  We hope to soon have a search
feature to VoIP services.

- Glenn