[asterisk-biz] Used Grandstream GXP-2000

Glenn Campbell campbell.glenn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 15:49:52 MST 2007

I have actually started working on something like this.  You are more than
welcome to make posts to http://www.doasterisk.com

I am getting moderate traffic now, but I am still working a lot of the
content.

This goes for anyone interested in selling VoIP equipment.  This will be an
ever-evolving website.  So, if you would like to see categories, submit
articles, etc.  Let me know.

Thanks,

- Glenn