[asterisk-biz] Used Grandstream GXP-2000

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Thu Feb 1 14:30:10 MST 2007

Hi,

Let me start by saying that I looked around and couldn't find anything that
stated that showcasing eBay items here was a no-no.  If it is the case,  I
apologize.

I`m selling a GXP-2000, almost never used (my company standarized on
Polycoms a few weeks after I got this).  I`m located in Canada, but can ship
to the US.  I`ll actually deliver in Montreal, Quebec if you`re willing to
wait a few days ;-)

Here is the ebay listing:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/GXP-2000-Enterprise-IP-Telephone-hardly-used_W0QQitemZ180
080386941QQihZ008QQcategoryZ61840QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Mike