[asterisk-biz] Anyone used ISPBX?

Glenn Campbell campbell.glenn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 08:45:27 MST 2007

I don't get it.  Does this mean, that each * server needs to be connected to
ISPBX "Cogo" servers to be managed?

The yearly subscription fee looks pretty decent, but if it's offered as a
subscription based only, most of my customers would be turned off at the
fact that it needs to be connected to a third party in order to work
(manage).

Maybe I am just reading this wrong.