[asterisk-biz] (((SIP Config File for Cisco 7960)))

Mark Armstrong aifur1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 04:26:07 MST 2007

Zafer

I have loaded all the SIP Firmware files to tftboot, have used the endpoint
configuration tool on trixbox and have the phone running the correct sip
version with the user names and lines configured the only issue is that it
will not register to trixbox. the extensions have the x against them and
nothing I do makes any difference?

Mark