[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Spam (was: Re: Supply Asterisk Cards& IPPBX)

Mike Hammett asterisk-biz at ics-il.net
Sat Dec 29 13:08:44 CST 2007

I've done business with them.  They made a really crappy IP Phone, but I
currently use their ATAs.  Cheap and seem to work pretty good.  I'm using
the....  well, I don't remember right now, but it's their newish IAX single
port ATA.  It also does SIP and T.38, though I haven't tested that.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com