[asterisk-biz] OpenVox D410E (PCI-e) Version is Now released!

belief beliefmo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 01:33:00 CST 2007

Dear All,

With OpenVox continuously innovation, we are now proud to announce that
D410E is released!

D410E supports E1, T1 and J1 environments. It is selectable on a per-card or
per-port basis. This feature enables signaling translation between E1 and T1
equipments and allows T1 channel banks to connect with E1 circuits in a cost
effective way.

With the improved I/O speed, the card reduces CPU usage and increased card
density per server. D410E is fully compatible with Asterisk applications.
The open source driver supports an API interface for custom application
development.

D410E supports industry standard telephony and data protocols, including
Primary Rate ISDN (both N. American and Standard Euro) protocol families for
voice, PPP, Cisco, HDLC, and Frame Relay data modes. Both line-side and
trunk-side interfaces are supported.

Other Features includes:
Support PCI Express 1.0.
High Performance PCI BusMaster with up to 2Kbytes FIFO
Easy to install: Use wct4xxp driver included in original Zaptel without any
patch

For More Information, please visit www.openvox.com.cn .