[asterisk-biz] Ribbit.com

Patrick asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Dec 19 06:57:02 CST 2007

On Wed, 2007-12-19 at 10:00 +0000, Charles Woods wrote:
> Patrick,
>
> Re: your message about Corraleta not loading: Except on Fedora 8 &
> Firefox since I get a "Sorry, unable to load at this time" message :)
>
> There must be something wrong at your end.
> I downloaded a fresh version of Firefox (with Googlebar) this morning
> and used the ‘Call Us’ button on the Mexuar.com website. It worked
> immediately.
> I was using Firefox v2.0.0.11 – English (British) – windows (7Mb)
> - will try Fedora when I get the chance – Thanks! :)

One important difference is that you used the Microsoft Windows OS and I
use Fedora. Most likely they have significantly different Java
implementations. My guess is that Correlata does not work properly with
the "IcedTea"[1] Java implementation on Fedora 8 which is based on
OpenJDK [2], Sun's Open Sourced JDK.

Regards,
Patrick

[1] http://icedtea.classpath.org/ http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/IcedTea