[asterisk-biz] Ribbit.com

Charles Woods charles at mexuar.com
Tue Dec 18 08:00:28 CST 2007

Yes, Dean was there with us when Mexuar launched Corraleta SDK at Astricon
Dallas in 2006. Since then we have had a lot of takers of our product with
implementations varying from C2T, Facebook, Dating Sites, CRM and Second
Life.

I could harp on about how you can make a call through any web browser, as
it's a Java applet, its 'tiny' at 125k, but I won't, we have a proven
product that just works! :)

Mexuar ran a 'try before you buy' offer about 6 months ago. Over 30% of
these have purchased SDK and have successfully built their applications. The
remainder are in various stages of development, process of cutting a deal or
finalizing their implementation with their client. As you know development
can be a long process.

Are you aware of our Corraleta SDK trial product? This removes the pain of
spending immediately. We want you to experience Corraleta and all we ask for
is your feedback.

If you are interested in a trial contact me off list or call me. for free.
http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/click/83/userurl/Sales?Referer=mailshot

And what does the future hold for Mexuar in 2008? Well, we have new and
exciting applications coming along for developers that we may require final
stage testing prior to launch. Again, mail me off list to discuss.

In the meantime, we would like to wish you all a Happy Christmas and New
Year!

Charles Woods
Sales & Marketing Manager
Mexuar Communications