[asterisk-biz] Ribbit.com ?

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Mon Dec 17 08:57:57 CST 2007

I think that is what ribbit.com guys are trying to achive.

They are giving u a

1. Hosted Asterisk
2. Hosted Termination Provider.

and access to both via api's that u can use within ur web 2.0 applications.

I think that the idea is GREAT, and will allow many people to do many many things, but YES,
by now products should have come like this for asterisk already.