[asterisk-biz] Need a UK 0800 Number.

Phil Adie phil at isptelecom.net
Thu Dec 6 13:06:52 CST 2007

There is no such thing as a flat rate 0800 service in the UK. It is
billed on a per minute basis.

Your options are local rate 0845 which the customers pays the equivalent
per minute charge of a local or 0870 which is time of day based on a
long distance call across the UK. The provider will collect settlement
on these calls and may share them with you with significant volume.