[asterisk-biz] (((Implementation Engineer/Consultants Wanted)))

bob murphy springsource at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 12:03:56 CST 2007

Dear List,

Arreva Communications is an Open Source Telephony Solutions provider focused
on SMB's and Enterprise commercial users.  We have projects under way and
upcoming projects that require the creation of Open source Telephony
environments supporting 100 to 500 extensions, Call Centers and Small
business users of 10 to 75 users.  We are currently seeking Technical
Engineers to Pre-Configure Asterisk Based systems for deployment.
Experience with IP Networking Equipment - Routers, Switches, Firewalls and
Microsoft a major plus.  Arreva services the southwestern US and corporate
offices are located in Irvine California.  If qualified please send resumes
to bob at arrevausa.com.

--
Bob Murphy
Principal