[asterisk-biz] Recommendation for good softphone with G729 codec onLinux

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Tue Dec 4 22:59:42 CST 2007

Mike,

Quoting Michael Smith <mlsmith at agsus.net>:

> Why off list, would this not be interesting for everybody?

Well, I have no issues of having this done on the list as well, but
generally, I cannot make decisions on behalf of everyone (thinking that
it would be interesting for everybody)

So off the list is considered kinda like general disclaimer :)

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,