[asterisk-biz] Voiceroute: Asterisk Seminar, North America

Vikram Rangnekar vicky at freebsdcluster.net
Tue Dec 4 20:59:13 CST 2007

Dear Asterisk users,

As part of our effort to evangelize Asterisk and Open source IP
telephony. My company Voiceroute is planning on holding day long
classes all over North America. The first class in the series is to be
held in Fort Mill, South Carolina, 7 Jan 2008, 9:30am-4:30pm

There is a charge of $20 to cover our costs and lunch included. It
will be a great place to meetup with other people who use, deploy and
manage Asterisk systems for a living. We will be targeting this class
on beginner-intermediate users of Asterisk with focus on practical
deployments in the enterprise environment.

For more details on the agenda of the class as well as to signup, please
visit

http://voiceroute.eventbrite.com/
There is a limit of 30 participants for the class. Please sign up early.

Details about the class are below
Date: Monday, January 7, 2008
Time: 9:30 am ET - 4:00 pm EST
Location of class & lodging as well:
Overnight Room Rate is $75 per night including tax. There is a café on
site for breakfast and lunch.
Heritage Conference Center
375 Star Light Drive
Fort Mill, SC 29715