[asterisk-biz] flat rate DS3 (672 DS0) 0.0085/min no ratios

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sat Dec 1 08:35:52 CST 2007

I dont work for the company, but they have some new services that I
thought were a good deal.  Flat rate, weekly billing G.729, G.711, and
T.38 unlimited usage, which if you use it all it works out to about
$0.0085/min.

They also have smaller usage plans $0.01-0.015 based on usage without
the larger commit of a DS3.

I have used them on and off over the last couple years and what they
have now is a lot bigger and much better quality than previously (I for
example got a 20ms ping time with less than 1ms jitter from chicago
equinix to the servers in dallas).

I dont work there but I would appreciate it if anyone contacting would
say that Bret sent you, since it does help me negotiate :)  Contact
mike at talklite.net if you are interested or have any additional questions
(I have no additional information).

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200