[asterisk-biz] Trixbox Pro?

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Fri Aug 31 19:56:16 CDT 2007

As a tangent - I certainly see the benefits to 'centrally served web
services' you only have to see what I was trying to do 2 years ago with
Tellme http://www.cognation.net/asterisk/Tellme/index.htm to see that I
was a bleeding edge believer in webservices however...I think the real
issue people are feeling with Trixbox pro is that you are totally at
Fonality's mercy - if they switch the services off (or worse increase
the price) you're stuck.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd