[asterisk-biz] Looking for TF/DID inventory management software

Ivan Kovacevic Ivan.Kovacevic at nucomm.net
Fri Aug 31 11:50:53 CDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

Our organization manages in excess of 3,000 DIDs and 500 TF numbers; we
are looking for a tool to help us manage this information more
effectively. Currently it is kept in Excel spreadsheets, which is less
than optimal. It probably wouldn't be too difficult to develop a simple
DB with a GUI but I imagine that there are tools out there already, so
why reinvent the wheel.

Can anyone suggest a free or paid-for tool for TF/DID management
application. Please note that we are not a carrier, we
buy/terminate/originate DIDs and TFs from carriers and simply need a
tool to catalogue, track and document terminations/VDNs/SIP URIs/service
providers/etc.

Thanks,

Ivan