[asterisk-biz] Voix Manager 1 Beta 3 has been released

Luciano Vaccarella l.vaccarella at voix.it
Wed Aug 29 06:27:03 CDT 2007

Voix Manager 1 Beta 3 has been released,  we have improved usability,
added internationalization, made lot of resources optimizations,
improved the zaptel channel management, fixed a bug with the speex
codec and some other minor bugs. This version is an important upgrade.
Currently exist Translation for English, German and Italian, soon we
will add new languages.
If you are interested to translate it in a particular language please
contact meThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you
need JavaScript enabled to view it ,  I'll give you all the necessary
instructions.
You cand donwnload it here: http://www.voix.it/

Luciano