[asterisk-biz] Employment Oppurunity

Greg Stooksberry gregs at idleaire.com
Mon Aug 27 10:40:37 CDT 2007

We have a open position in the Knoxville, TN area for a VOIP
Administrator. Our network is growing by the week and we are looking for
someone with pretty in-depth experience with Asterisk, mySQL, Linux
(Redhat/CentOS), Cisco Voice Gateways/Routers, H323 (Gateways &
Gatekeepers), SIP, and IAX. Experience with Radius, TCL (Cisco
Implementation), PHP, Perl, Postgres, Oracle, and Cisco CallManager
along with good communication and documentation skills a plus.

Duties Include:
Design and troubleshoot VoIP network built on Cisco gateways, Asterisk,
and Cisco Call Manager.
Evaluate, test and deploy VoIP technologies, and services. Direct
involvement in design and planning for voice network scalability while
supporting VoIP related incidents and problems.
Experience deploying and troubleshooting H.323, SIP, IAX devices and
backend infrastructure.
Create VoIP network documentation for use by technology support groups.
Provide top tier technical support for all VoIP related activities
enterprise wide.

Education/Experience:
4 yr related degree - preferred; plus 2 yrs related exp.
Industry certification a plus.
Experience with multiple codecs and transcoding a plus.
Extensive troubleshooting skills required
Working knowledge of Linux required.
Production experience with Asterisk and Asterisk coding preferred.
Candidates should have a strong understanding of networking and network
routing protocols and have experience deploying QoS in a VoIP
environment.

HR link for this position.

http://www.pcrecruiter.net/pcrbin/reg5.exe?i1=WEBGUEST&i2=67951927972217
5&i3=DETAIL&hash=1923915927&i5=&i6=8%2f16%2f2007%2012:03:31%20PM&i7=VOIP
%20Administrator&i8=&i9=&i10=VOIP%20Administrator&pcr-id=jXo2cre%2bI%2bH
I2lRwXDBbqPtaIPkRsG3tofh3HPRoOIMMq4ugnCe3pC2YRDPhVJMGR%2bTHcYSsiOsT%0d%0
aVmX%2ba4Whl%2fxlLsJsqBXuwxVBrzyVtg%3d%3d

Please contact me off-list or submit information to our HR department
through the link above if interested or know of someone that might be
interested.

Greg Stooksberry
Director of Telecommunication
IdleAire Technologies Corp.