[asterisk-biz] Toll free origination from payphones

peter jideonwo jpcoms1 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 09:11:32 CDT 2007

Hi,
Please notify me if you find such solution as i would need that too.
jpcoms1 at yahoo.com

Thanks
Peter

andy at andyhorton.com wrote: Hi there,

I am looking for a service provider who can originate toll free
traffic from payphones in the USA, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin
Islands.  My preference would be for the calls to be handed to me as
SIP, (ulaw).

Not a huge amount of traffic but critical to our operation.

Please email me off-list at andy at andyhorton.com.

Thank you.

Andy.