[asterisk-biz] RS-232 FAX/Modems for Faxing !?

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Aug 22 18:43:18 CDT 2007

The answer is no,  Three are some internal modems that will work to some degree.

As for your second question, sure the purpose of a Fax Modem is to Fax.  I have used a faxmodem more times than I can count to send and receive faxes.

Why is this posted on the biz list anyways?  Just curious.

Thanks,
Steve