[asterisk-biz] Introduction to PortSIP Voice, Video and Instant Messaging Software

jason at portsip.com jason at portsip.com
Sun Aug 19 23:25:38 CDT 2007

Dear Asterisk Business Community User,

We are pleased to introduce to you, PortSIP Softphone and SDK.

PortSIP offers world-class VoIP (SIP) products and services, proven and
enjoyed by service providers globally, such as :

1) Private labelling & Customized Voice, Video and Instant Messaging
Softphones
2) Software development kit (SDK) that supports multiple programming
languages to enable your programmers to incorporate Voice and Video over IP
technologies to your existing products & services
3) Web based Softphones

In conjunction with the pending release of our Version 3.5 and 4.0 ( which
will include updates such as video conferencing, 10-way audio conferencing
and Jabber-based IM ) taking place sometime in November, we are allowing
special discounts on our products.

Take advantage of this offer and contact us for further information. Hope to
hear from you soon, thanks.

Regards,
Jason Yap
Director of Sales