[asterisk-biz] Cisco ATA

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Sat Aug 18 08:06:16 CDT 2007

	I've asked the list before, but no one's given me a convincing answer.
I've got a Cisco 7970G phone that I want to upgrade to SIP for Asterisk
1.4.x . Who will either do it all for me me, or just give me specific
instructions and all needed files and Asterisk configs, and enough
support (phone/email) for me to do it myself?

--

(C) Matthew Rubenstein