[asterisk-biz] Incoming DID Numbers for business and calling card

Jai Rangi jprangi at bingoconsulting.com
Fri Aug 10 00:05:50 CDT 2007

Hello List,
We are offering DID's from all over US. Here are the rates and options.
For individual DID's
Cost per DID. All the prices in US Dollars and there will be setup fee
of $3.99 per DID.
1-10          $3.90
11-20        $2.90
21-50        $2.50
50+           $2.25

Each DID come with 2 channels. All the did will be un-metered you can
receive as many minutes as you want.

For Calling Card companies and call centers etc who want shared channels
for the DID's.
Per DID cost will be $1.90 with no channels and setup fees of only $1.99
per DID.
Channels cost.
1-10 channels   $12 per channel
11-20 channels   $11 per channel
21-50 channels   $10 per channels
50+ channels       $9 per channels

Contact me off the list if you are interested or have any concern or
question. We can setup a test number for you to try out our quality.

Thank you,
-Jai
http://www.bingotelecom.com