[asterisk-biz] Least Cost Routing Rates

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Aug 4 13:28:27 CDT 2007

On Fri, 3 Aug 2007, Douglas Garstang wrote:

> I'll check them out. I often end up rolling my own solutions because
> rarely do solutions provided by a third party deliver on all the
> requirements.

   That's also true a lot on this end.

   But I will say about TransNexus that those guys have gone out on a 9 mi
long limb for us in getting their product to work with our eccentric and
eclectic H.323 network, and have consistently demonstrated both an
eagerness and the expertise to kick butt.  This is not the typical vendor.
Our typical vendors cold-shoulder us.  :)

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems