[asterisk-biz] VoIP Consultant in Sarasota, FL

Aleks Clark aleks.clark at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 12:50:27 CDT 2007

Just a note for anyone that might be interested, I'm now available for
on-site consulting in central FL (or anywhere you care to buy me a plane
ticket to), or remote consultation. I'm a native English speaker, but also
fluent in Spanish. I've been working with Asterisk for a couple of years
now, and my primary focus is on integration of voice and web services. Check
out my website for a bit more info, or hit up my linkedin profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/aleksclark . Feel free to contact me offlist for
further details, or quotes, or you could just give me a call :)

Thanks,

--
Aleks Clark
941-961-9713