[asterisk-biz] SIP to PSTN Hardware

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Fri Aug 3 22:07:24 CDT 2007

Why do you say this?  I am just curious.  I have done countless installs
where a server was used strictly as ISDN<-> media gateway.  Never had a
problem with a single one of them.  They are the strongest part of the
large scale systems I have built.

You do realize that the Cisco box is essentially a PC running IOS
software, right?

Thanks,
Steve