[asterisk-biz] SIP to PSTN Hardware

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Fri Aug 3 20:29:22 CDT 2007

Le Sat, 04 Aug 2007 04:53:21 +0400, Arya <arya6000 at gmail.com> a écrit:

> Hello
>
> Before I ask my question about the Digium cards, I would like to know if
> there is any way of having more than 1 concurrent call on a PSTN line, Is
> that possible? or would I need a BRI and Digium card is needed to do
> that?

Yes, you need BRI or PRI to have multiple channels on one link. For BRI, i
recommend patton smartnode. For PRI, mediant hardware or vegastream is the
way to go. Just forget about digium hardware... it's not worth the
trouble, and there are other ways to support the company.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.

--
Jean-Michel Hiver - YKOZ