[asterisk-biz] Checking Carrier Reliability?

Douglas Garstang DGarstang at interainc.com
Fri Aug 3 14:27:12 CDT 2007

Jared,

How do you measure SIP jitter in Asterisk? I read the article at:
http://www.asterisk.org/node/48317

In this particular implementation, I'm going to be placing two call legs
from Asterisk with the AMI and bridging them together. After reading
this article, it isn't clear if jitter can turned on (or measured?) in
this situation.

Doug