[asterisk-biz] Port Your Numbers to DIDX

Muneeb Iqbal muneeb.supertec at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 19:21:21 CDT 2007

In the last 2 weeks we have heard 2 bad news for the Telecoms Industry, 1'st
was Sun Rocket, Then it was allo, and now it is Pacwest.

Pacwest seems to be closing its U.S. east coast network and it will be
affecting a LOT of customers in the VOIP industry specially.

DIDX understand that it is important that your number keep running, and you
can port your numbers.

Please email us the list of numbers that you want to port to US and we would
love to process them.

The numbers require that you send us your last months bill along with the
numbers, and a request form, which you can get from us via email.

The Porting fee is 5$ Setup fee is 3.9$ and monthly fee is 3.9$ for most of
the United States.

This includes 5000 free mins with 10 channels or unlimited mins with 2
channels.

We are adding a automated process on the web site also, it will be ready
within next 7 days, Please keep watching for it on the web.

Please email us if you have any questions.

Thank You,

DIDX Sales Team