[asterisk-biz] Looking for fulltime Asterisk and PHP Developer - major growth potential!

asterisk at tmo.blackberry.net asterisk at tmo.blackberry.net
Mon Apr 30 20:57:07 MST 2007

We're launching a very unique asterisk based solution in the coming weeks.

We're looking to hire an individual fulltime to do Asterisk and PHP development. This is a really exciting opportunity and has major growth potential.

You're not required to live is the US but you must have fluent English speaking skills.

The following is required:

1. PHP experience and familiarity with the basics (classes, database connections, etc).

2. Asterisk experience including dialplans and realtime support.

3. AGI experience is a plus. There are some basic AGI scripts, so anyone
with numbers 1 and 2 above should be fine.

4. Javascript and experience with AJAX and the prototype library are a plus.

Please send your details, experience etc. via email.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile