[asterisk-biz] What happened to SellVoip.net??

Jed Stafford jeds at bluecorporate.com
Sun Apr 29 10:30:23 MST 2007

Not out of business at all, This guy just keeps making posts saying
as such. Over a month ago we sent an email to all users saying to
make sure they were using our DNS entries vs static IP's as we were
moving to class C's in all locations. That change occurred a couple
of weeks ago and some people had not read that email, or had not yet
made the change which caused some users to stop being able to reach
servers.

-Jed
SellVoIP