[asterisk-biz] price quote for PBX setup

Thomas Miller thomasamillergoogle at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 13:23:45 MST 2007

I own a very small business (2 employees). I would
like to get some price quotes for a very simple PBX
setup. Here is how it would work:

Here is how the PBX would work. I am not running
asterisk and I don’t want to. I want YOU to host my
asterisk PBX solution for my company. *I want to pay
about $100 USD per year.* This pbx will not receive
more than 20 calls per year. I already have an account
with Teliax if that helps, I don't know.

::PBX DIAL PLAN::
If somebody calls my (800) 111-2310 number then I want
you to fwd that all calls my cell phone 703-232-2323
and make sure the callerid displays as “COMPUTER
SYSTEMS INCOMING” so I know that somebody is calling
my company 1 800 number.

 If I don’t pick up my  cell phone call within 10
seconds, then send them to PBX wav message that says
“Hello, welcome to Computer Systems. Please press 1
for directions to Computer Systems. Press 2 to hear
our email address.  Press 3 to leave a message.

If they press 1 it will say this:

>From 267 Toll Rd.
Take exit 10 Herndon/Chantilly
Stay to the Right through the tollbooths
Take a Right onto Centreville Rd at the light.
Take your next Right on Worldgate Dr.
Approximately ½ mile down the road you will see a sign
on the right for 12801 and 12851 Worldgate Dr
(Worldgate IV). It is the last set of buildings before
you reach Van Buren St.
Take a right into the parking lot and drive around the
back of the building on your left. You will see a sign
over the entrance for 12801. The parking garage
entrance is immediately to the left of the entrance.
The offices are on the Fifth.

>From I-495 North
Take exit 12B onto 267W Dulles Toll Rd
(See directions from the Toll Rd above)

>From Route 66
Take exit 53 to Route 28N towards Dulles Airport.
Turn right on McLearen Rd.
Turn Left on Centreville Rd and drive approximately 1
1/2 –2 miles
(See directions from the Toll Rd above)

>From West Virginia
Take 68 to 70 to 15S towards Leesburg
Take the 15 bypass to Rte 7E
Take Rte 7 to Barron Cameron (turn right)
Follow through Elden
Take a left on Worldgate
(See directions from the Toll Rd above)

If they press 2 it will say “our emaill address is
info at computersystems.us. THEN SPELL THE EMAIL ADDRESS
FOR THEM.

DOne.